Industry Certificate in Digital Media
This certificate course explores new opportunities created by digital media, allowing practitioners from print, broadcast and online media
organisations to enhance their digital media skills and stay abreast with present day industry best practices.
It is a highly-practical and hands-on Digital Journalism course that is made up of six (6) modules; 4 core and 2 electives.
Each module is conducted in kiniacademy by specialist trainers face-to-face over a course of two (2) weekends (Sat & Sun) from 9am to 6pm.
Participants will have take-home assignments and industry projects as part of the requirement to complete the course.
Core Modules (Compulsory)
- Digital Storytelling on Multimedia Platforms
- Data Driven Journalism
- Mobile Journalism
- Social Media Storytelling
Elective Modules (Choose any 2)
- Writing News for Digital Media
- Opinion Writing and Public Influence
- Malaysian Judiciary and Court Reporting
- Media Law, Ethics and Expression in the Digital Age
Who are my Facilitators?
Kuek Ser Kuang