Digital Marketing Professional Certification Program
The digital landscape is moving at lightning speed. Every industry has been affected by the advances in digital—from retail to brands and agencies. Has your manager recently assigned a digital marketing role to you? Are you a project or account manager at a creative agency? Do you work for a small company or a start-up, and handle all things digital on your own? Then this bootcamp may be just what you need! Specifically created for students and professionals interested in gaining a deeper understanding of everything digital marketing can encompass.
This activity-driven class will equip you with tips and strategies on how to devise your brand and commercialization strategy, what digital channels are available to you and how to use them, and how to track and analyze all of your marketing efforts with data-driven decisions.
This course breaks down digital strategy to its fundamental core: Why does my business exist and why do my customers care? Students will walk away with a holistic and actionable understanding of the current digital landscape to drive success and growth for their business.
We use a structured program called RACE:
- REACH – Build awareness on other sites in offline media and drive web presence
- ACT – Engage audience with brand on its website or other online presence
- CONVERT – Achieve convertion to marketing goals such as fans, leads, or sales on web presence and offline
- ENGAGE – Build customer and fan relationship through time to achieve retention goals
- Lesson 1: Introduction to DM
- Lesson 2: Setting up our website
- Lesson 3: Social Media Marketing (Instagram)
- Lesson 4: Social Media Marketing (YouTube)
- Lesson 5: Social Media Marketing (Linkedln) – Video Series
- Lesson 6: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Lesson 7: Google Analytics
- Lesson 8: Google Paid Ads (Part 1)
- Lesson 9: Facebook Paid Ads
- Lesson 10: Google Paid Ads (Part 2)
- Lesson 11: E-mail Marketing
- Lesson 12: What’s Next? What is my Path?
List Price: RM 6148 (inclusive of SST 6%)
Danny has 20 years of regional corporate experience and is a Professional Certified Coach ICF and Certified Innovator. Danny also holds an MBA from Helsinki School. He is also a HRDF Certified trainer.
Low Wan Yuee
Wan Yuee has more than 10 years of experience in Software Development and Architecting. Coupled with a passion for Web Development & Digital Marketing, she continues to aspire to be the next Software-as-a-Service Innovation Specialist and continues to grow her skills in the area of Artificial Intelligence and business process automation. Wan Yuee specialises in Content Management Platforms and Artificial Intelligence on chatbot platforms, specifically on the Facebook Messaging Platform.
If you’re looking for someone who can consult and have a vast experience in digital marketing strategies, you found the right person. Charles is a growth partner that cares about new customers, new revenue, efficient conversion, scalability, and meticulous execution. Charles also pioneered digital marketing strategies courses and e-learning with over 25 courses created under his company name.
Zevin Goay, Digital Marketing Consultant and HRDF certified trainer. She has used her digital expertise and experience in consulting, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns to help local companies and businesses to get online presence. She has worked with more than hundreds local companies from wide range of industries including the largest departmental store in Malaysia, colleges, retails, B2B and B2C commercial or consumer services. As a digital marketing consultant, she has been working with companies to build their online brand awareness, generate leads and sales with professional digital marketing strategies.
16 July 2019
30 July 2019
29 August 2019
October Intake Classes are held on:
- Oct 2, 9, 16, & 23 (Wednesday, 7 to 10pm)
- Oct 5,12, 19 & 26 (Saturday, 10am to 6pm)