Blockchain: Business and Technical Fundamentals
Building the Next Generation of Blockchain Experts with Hyperledger
The training arm of Malaysiakini, provides highly practical courses developed and delivered by professionals. Our aim is to develop the next generation of independent journalists, media professionals & technology experts in Malaysia & in the
ReGov Technologies Sdn Bhd
ReGov Technologies is a fast-growing information technology venture and an early adopter of blockchain technology in Malaysia. We develop products and solutions for enterprises and public sector to be highly transparent, inclusive and efficient.
Hyperledger is an industry consortium hosted by Linux Foundation and backed by tech giants like IBM, Intel, CISCO & NEC. Hyperledger Frameworks are today’s Gold-Standard for Enterprise Blockchain Implementation .
This program is carefully curated to help you kick-start your career as a technical business blockchain professional by portraying the relevance of blockchain giving you a solid grounding in the Hyperledger Fabric & Indy Frameworks.
- Understanding of how blockchains work and how they can create value for business through cost-savings and efficiencies, in terms of speed and simplicity
- Gain familiarity with current Hyperledger projects and cross-industry use cases
- Understand and articulate basic and advanced concepts behind Hyperledger Fabric & Indy
- Ability to set up your own flexible business blockchain using the Fabric framework and leverage Indy for certificate & authenticity management.
Who Should Attend?
IT professionals/students aspiring to build a career as enterprise blockchain developers or administrators. Ability to write simple code in Java/NodeJS is needed to participate in exercises.
List Price : RM6000
Early Bird : RM3000 (Ends by 30th June 2019)
Promo Price: RM3500
Danny has 20 years of regional corporate experience and is a Professional Certified Coach ICF and Certified Innovator. Danny also holds an MBA from Helsinki School. He is also a HRDF Certified trainer.
Chief Technology Officer
17+ years of experience in information technology, life sciences & finance with 10 years as a leader of big MNC IT organizations. Transparency evangelist, passionate academic/teacher and social entrepreneur with a passion for financial inclusion.
Vice President – IT Services
18+ years of Industry experience with implementation expertise in Insurance, Retail and Investment Banking for fortune 500 clients. Special passion for raising world-class programmers.
Blockchain IT Expert
13+ years Experience as a full stack Technical Lead and Software architect with passion for enterprise blockchain implementations that makes everyday life efficient & productive.
Blockchain IT Expert
8+ years of IT development experience with several full-cycle implementations for various business verticals.
15th, 16th, 22nd & 23rd July 2019
- Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain
- Module 2: Discovering Blockchain
- Module 3: The Promise of Blockchain
- Module 4: Introduction to Hyperledger
- Module 5: Hyperledger Composer
- Module 6: Hyperledger Fabric: Concepts & Fundamentals
- Module 7: Hyperledger Fabric: Hands-on Coding
- Module 8: Hyperledger Indy – Concepts & Fundamentals
- Module 9: Hyperledger Indy – Hands-on Coding
- Certification Exam (optional)
4 days (32 Hours)
Pre Requisites :
- Coding Skills
- Fluency in English