Coach's Functional Experience
- Executive Coach
- Sales Leadership Coach
Coach's Industry Experience
- fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- food services
- industrial products
- business services
- healthcare providers
- insurance brokerage
- financial products
- government-linked companies
- non-profit organisations.
Simon is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) USA, certified Facilitator, Trainer, and Training Evaluator. He has clocked more than 1,000 coaching hours helping C-suite Executives, Managers, and numerous working adults achieve greater success in their personal and professional lives. Specialising in business-to-business (B2B) sales and leadership coaching did not happen by chance.
Simon has started leadership and sales coaching since 2005 during his previous employment at Unilever Foodsolutions Asia, a global food service company. Holding the sales capability development role in SEA region, he worked closely with the Country Heads, Sales Directors and Sales Trainers on the leadership and salesforce development strategy and execution. In addition, he trained, coached and mentored the Business Managers and Sales Trainers across the region in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines helping them think strategically as well as build cohesive competitive team.
Simon has 20 years of SME and MNC corporate experience in chemical trading, training consultancy, direct sales, pharmaceutical, and food service industries. His past corporate working experience in sales, business development, training consultancy, human resources, sales training and coaching had given him an edge in helping many of his clients achieve greater performance and results.
Today, through his own establishment, Minds & Senses Coaching Academy, Simon is grateful that his industry-wide experience has helped many clients in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), food services, industrial products, business services, healthcare providers, insurance brokerage, financial products, government-linked companies, and also non-profit organisations around South East Asia, China, and Hong Kong.
Simon is also proficient in English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien dialects in his training and coaching works. His clients find his works simple, easy to understand, engaging, focused, and relevant. Training and coaching are Simon’s passion. He loves what he does.
Areas of Expertise:
- Expertise: Professional Selling, Sales Leadership, and Sales Coaching
- Coaching areas: Executive Coaching and Leadership Coaching
- Coaching clients: C-suite Executive, managers and HiPo employees
- Coaching experience: More than 10 years of coaching experience
- Coaching hours: Clocked more than 1,000 professional coaching hours
- 2015 : Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentialed by International Coach Federation (ICF), United States of America.
- 2012 : Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credentialed by International Coach Federation (ICF), United States of America.
- 2011 : Certified Professional Coach from Corporate Coach Academy, an ICF-accredited coach-learning institution.
- 2010 : Certification in Training from Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB), an Malaysian Human Resources Development Fund agency under Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia.
- 2010 : Certification in Training Evaluation from Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB), an Malaysian Human Resources Development Fund agency under the Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia.
- 2009 : Certified In-house Facilitator for Hay Group’s ‘Leadership Styles & Organisational Climates’ workshop for Unilever Food Solutions Asia.
- 2007 – 2011 : Certified In-house Facilitator for ‘Strategy Into Action (SIA)’ workshop, a yearly sales and marketing strategic planning workshop for Unilever Food Solutions South East Asia region.
- 2005 – 2011 : Certified In-house Facilitator for DuPont’s ‘Line Supervisors Safety Audit’ workshop and facilitated six workshops for Unilever Malaysia & Singapore supervisors and managerial levels.
- Leader Development Program (LDP)